Odisha SSC CPSE 2013 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern:- Written Examination will consist of 300 Marks for Sub-Inspector Of Police, Sergeant Of Police, Deputy Subedar & 500 Marks for Station Officer (Fire Service).
- Candidates who apply for station officer simply have to appear for Paper-IV in this examination.
- All other posts have to give only first three papers.
- There is going to be negative marking in this test.
Odisha SSC CPSE 2013 Exam Syllabus
- General Science and scientific/technological developments that are recent
- Current events of National and international importance
- History from ancient times and Indian National Movement of India
- Indian polity and market
- Mental ability test of reasoning
- Numerical ability test and Arithmetic of H.Sc. Normal