What is GRE & GRE TEST?
Get here the answers of all such question by knowing about What is GRE & GRE Test? which is one of the toughest exam conducted by ETS for that student who want to study in abroad.So here we tell you about it.GRE is the Graduate Record Examination which is conducted by ETS which is given by students as GRE Test which generate a GRE Score which will help the students to apply for various graduate and Business schools programs in Unites Status and other countries.This score helps the students to do their MS in foreign countries from good university like Harvard, MIT, Stanford and many other like.GRE has various advantages over GMAT.Students can prepare for GRE by themselves as well by joining an institute.The GRE Exam is basically of two types Paper-based GRE, as well as Computer-based GRE depends on candidates willing to give the exam.
GRE Exam Eligibility:-
GRE Exam Dates and Centres:-
GRE Exam FEE:-
- Late registration fee(paper-based test online registration only) :- $25
- Standby testing(paper-based test only) :- $50
- Rescheduling fee:- $50
- Changing your test centre:- $50
GRE Exam Pattern:-
- Analytical Writing: - This section contains 2 essays to test your ability and analyse facts.The two easy include one Issue easy and second one Argument easy that are not having the specific answers (neither right or wrong) it will be read by two writers(maybe 3).
- Verbal Reasoning: -This section is provided to check your capacity by which you understand the content author's prospectives and facts, and how you provide you views.Each section having a reading comprehension question(multiple answers), text completion(either 1,2 or 3 blanks), and sentence equivalence questions.
- Quantitative Reasoning:- This is very good and comfortable level asked in various examination in which you have to understand the problems and solve them quickly by using models and mathematical formulas(like geometry, algebra and arithmetic).In this exam, you are allowed to use calculators.