About IAS Exam 2015:-
The India Administrative Service Exam is a special exam for the post-IAS officer as it works internally for the smooth functioning of law and order without any hindrance.It is the best exam among 24 services like IPS, IFS etc for which the UPSC conduct Civil Service Exam for selecting the candidates.IAS as a career has been largely adopted by Indian youth all the time and that was really appreciable.As an officer selected into IAS gets an exposure in a various designated post like in the role of collector, commissioner, head or public sectors units, chief secretary, cabinet secretary etc.Jobs of IAS is considered as utmost esteem which is the prime reason youth are attracted towards it.Every year lakhs of students apply for the IAS Exam from the different region of India to become an IAS officer.
IAS Exam 2015:-Hey friends, if you are one of them who are thinking of being an IAS officer then you are at the right place because this post may be useful in various terms as you also know being an IAS officer is nit that easy, in fact, you have to earn an IAS.IAS Exam is one of the toughest Indian Exam i.e a pen-paper based competitive exam and Civil Service Exam (CSE) held every year.IT probably requires more than one attempt to achieve success.So, if you are thinking of giving this exam then be ready from now and have the various details of IAS Exam 2015 with you or you can also check below:-
Student who want to being an IAS officer must know about various details regarding it so that they are not confused about it and must be aware of all those things, as one must aware with their career dreams very well as any mistake can make their time waste.
IAS Exam 2015 Syllabus:-
IAS Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates who are applying for IAS exam must be holding a graduate degree for any recognized university.
- A student who is appearing in final year can also apply
- Candidates who are having any technical, as well as professional degree equivalent to the graduate degree, are also eligible.
- Candidates who have passed the final year of MBBS but yet not complete internship can also apply for it.
- Candidates who are going to apply must have attained the age of 21 years but not yet have attained the 32 years are eligible to give the examination.
- Candidates belong to SC category have an age relaxation of 5 years.
- Candidates belong to PH. category have a 10 years age relaxation.