Download ATIT 2016 Sample Papers
- It is importsnt for all the stidents who are appearing for the xm to practice the prevuous uear papers in order to get the success or qualify the exam.
- The weak areas of the candidate will be improved after practicing the sample papers again and again.
- The candidates will be able to analyze their speed of solving the problems in a much better way.
- Most importantly you will get an idea about the exam pattern, i.e. number of questions, total number of marks etc.
ATIT 2016 Exam Pattern:
- The duration of the entrance exam is 2 hours.
- There will be four parts in the question paper namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- All the Questions will be as per 10+2 standards.
- The question will be in multiple choice format.
- In each section there will be 30 questions so the total number of questions in ATIT 2016 entrance exam will be 120
- ATIT 2016 Exam Pattern will remain same for both offline and online mode of examination.