RPSC Grade 1 School Lecturer Admit Card 2016 | 13098 Vacancies Hall TicketPosted by Vinay Rana
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the application form for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 13098 grade 1 lecturer posts. The last date to fill the application form is over now and now the commission is ready to upload the RPSC Grade 1 School Lecturer Admit Card 2016 so that the candidates can download it and appear for the examination. To download the admit card, the candidates need to follow the link and instructions shared below in the post.
The commission is going to organize the grade 1 written test from 4th July 2016 to 15th July 2016. The link shall be activated as soon as the RPSC Grade 1 School Lecturer Admit Card 2016 gets released. All of the applicants please make sure that, after downloading your hall ticket, take at least 2 to 3 hard copies of it for use in further process. Without admit card, no one will permit to allow for the exam.
Direct Link: RPSC Grade 1 School Lecturer Admit Card 2016
In order to download the admit card/ hall ticket the candidates need to use the registration ID first to login and the download the admit card and then take the print out of it. Make sure to carry it on the day of the exam else you won't be allowed to participate in the exam.
Follow the simple instructions shared below to download the hall ticket from the main website of the recruiting authority.
1. The candidates need to visit the main site.
2. Check out for valid admit card link In the notification section.
3. Click on the link, this will take you to the login page where a candidate need to use his/her registration ID and password to make the successful login.
4. After login, the admit card page will appear.
5. Download it and take the printout.
6. Paste a colored photograph on the space provided.
In the case of wrong information or misprinted information report a problem to the recruiting authority to make the necessary changes before the exam.
Powered by Blogger.