UPSEE 2016 Counselling Procedure
2. Counselling Letter: The counselling letter will be allotted for each candidate who qualify the exam. The candidates can download the counselling letter by visiting the main website.
3. Document Verification: The list of documents that will be required during the counselling time is shared below.
4. Choice Filling
- Candidate can fill any college as per his choice..
- Change in the selection of colleges shall be allowed till last date of choice filling only. After that a candidate won't be allow to make any further changes.
- Choice filling of colleges shall be done at centers only whose list is out now and available here.
- Choose any college by keeping your rank and possibility of getting that college.
- Any verification center can be approached by the candidates for help in choice filling during the specified period.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of rank secured by candidate in UPSEE 2015 and the colleges choose by candidate during choice filling process.
- Check and print the UPSEE 2015 Seat allotment letter from the official web page of university by using login credentials.
- Report at the verification center to confirm the allotted seat with the allotment letter and a DD for as specified, and get documents verified.
- Pay UPSEE 2015 Admission Fee by DD in favour of ‘Finance Officer, UPTU, Lucknow’ document verification centre in the city.
- Candidates who qualifies the UPSEE 2015 and JEE Main 2015 have to confirm one seat while surrendering the others.
- Candidate has to appear for the confirmation of allotted seat. Otherwise, the seat shall be forfeited.
- The process of UPSEE 2015 Seat Allotment consist of three phases. Special phase for SC/ST/OBC candidates and for SC candidates there is also an additional special phase.
Documents Required for UPSEE 2016 Counselling
- The UPSEE admit card.
- Counselling Letter.
- Online registration slip (for JEE main candidates only).
- Class 12th mark sheets
- Class 12th/HCC certificate.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Character certificate.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/Physically handicapped as applicable
- Certificate of being the Sons / Daughters of defence personnel.
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates.
- GDDA category certificate
- Rural Weightage certificate